Monday, June 20, 2016

Find something to love

Feeling a tad emotional. Nothing major, just wanting to talk about love. Don't worry its nothing heavy or anything.

This morning someone close to me lost someone close to them. they didn't see the lost person in a long time but still had great memories of them. Life can be tough and a lot of times it sucks. But because the universe is balanced, there are also just as many great things equal to all the crappiness that's out there. The key is to find love. Either find someone to love or find a hobby that you can do or even something as passive as reading a book or watching something. Just find happiness. You don't have to follow someone's idea of happiness just your own.

I'm no expert but what I do have is a lot of experience of dealing with the crappiness. So from that I have been searching for all the greatness that is out there. I have people I love, I have a job that can pay my bills, and I have an adventure (at times is difficult to even imagine that it could be accomplished) that I am traveling and hopefully one day I will win it over.

So when life becomes heavy and you cant bear it just try a couple things. Find a stopping point, some where some place, and just do nothing. Sit there and just breathe. Meditate, reflect, write pros and cons, or even write goals. Evaluate everything that you have and everything that you want to have and then move forward. You don't have to forgive or even forget the pain but just move forward. Put any current bad and leave it in the past. You will always have bad but as long as you keep moving forward it will always be behind you.

I'm not the best or most perfect example but this is something that I truly believe and it is something that I try my hardest to follow. Like any and all paths, you will sometimes get of course (and its allowed) but always do your best to stay the course that you set and never let anything try to scare you away.

Lastly, just know there is love out there for yourself. You just have to look for it. Just like looking for your keys or your phone, it is always in the last and most unexpected place or even right under your nose.

Welp, that was longer than I thought it would be. Hope I helped in anyway,

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment