Monday, July 18, 2016

work work work and some work

Still pushing through balancing work and projects I want to start. Right now work is winning buuut I believe this is the week I can FINALLY start. Among the many dreams I have these are the ones I want to start now. I will start streaming my adventures in gaming. Hopefully you find me amusing and if not Ill continue to do what I want cause thats whats I wants! Its been almost a whole month since my last post and that's no bueno. One of the goals that I have for blogging is to help me vent and maybe through all my chaos I could help people who have it worst than I do.

So I don' really have any recording devices so for now I will just be streaming through my XBOX ONE. I think on the days that I don't work I'll probably stream once in the morning for about an hour and once in the evening for another hour or so. And on the days that I actually do work I will stream in the evening around 8pm Central Time.

On another note, My birthday is on 7/20, I don't know what I will be doing but what I do know is that I will be with loved ones.

That's all for today, I've already wasted most of my day watching randomness on youtube and now I have to be at work by two. Good news is that I am off tomorrow so that means first real push for streaming!

ttyl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment