Monday, June 13, 2016

Getting Started

The times are finally here!..... At least for me. Today will mark the first day of my journey on this new adventure. I've always wanted to do something I love and I think I will finnaly push for that to happen. For the past few years I have concentrated on working and having certain things in my life. I achieved those goals so now I'm ready for something new and one day permanent.

I'll probably save this and post it after I get off work (just because I'm a slacker/perfectionist). I'm about to get ready for work.

Quick question, who else hates where they work???

Answer, I do! like most of you work sucks for them. Which it should because, in my opinion, work should be just a stepping stone and not a long term goal. Unless you want to become a manager which is okay also. But work should be something that makes you money until you find what you want to do the rest of your life. So that is what I will be fighting for until I get exactly what I want out of life.

On second thought I think I will just post this instead of being a chicken. With that being said, I'm off to work. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment